1st & 2nd
Clothing & Charity Drives
( T h e – D r o p – O f f )
1st Annual Detroit Donation Drive @ The Works
- Venue The Works
- 1846 Michigan Avenue; Detroit, MI 48228; United States
- Date Fri, 14 Mar 200810ish – late
- Seth Troxler – spectral / wagon repair / crosstown rebels / beretta
- J Hunsberger – live pa – revolver / mutek
- John Clees – redsoul / matrix / unfound
- Patrick Russell – circus company / mentalux
- Mike Grant – metroplex / mood & grooves Kikoman – rhumba muzik
- John Johr – paxahau
- Todd Weston – deep heat detroit / bang tech 12
- Greg Campbell – ? special front room ambiant set
- Another fund/cloths/food raiser for the homeless and those in need. Many struggle every day without food, clothing, or shelter.. $5 all night – (with) can goods * min of 2 $7 without donation and/or – after midnight $10 (after) 2 a.m. – $7 with donation * donations can also be an article of clothing / hats / mittens / t-shirts / sweatshirts / old coats / boots…. ect.. get there early – help support the bar – non-alcoholic drinks (also) available donated proceeds to DRMM- Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries “rebuilding the inner city, one life at a time” Each & every day, through this year DRMM programs touch the lives of over 1000 men, women and children.
- Promotional links DetroitLuv
- Cost$5 / $7 / or $10 ..see description
( T h e – R e d – T r e e )
2nd Annual Donation Drive for Detroit
To be continued…
Detroit Donation Drives
At TV BAR
I’m very excited to announce.
John Clees w/ special guest : DJ Minx
1st Sunday’s of every month
August / Rick Wilhite
2554 Grand River Ave.
Detroit, MI 48201
$5 w/donation: all night: get there early: doors open around 8.
In the past, some of asked so, a donation can be anything you can part with that may not fit or something you may not have use for.
Can goods, ANY article of clothing. hats / mittens / t-shirts / sweatshirts / old coats / boots / ect…
I heard the biggest thing that people need is shoes!
I’ve contemplated for over a year and instinctively feel obligated to do something positive for the community once again. after seeing grown adults in the middle of winter with temperatures below freezing and having nothing but a t-shirt on I can’t help but move forward and turn this into a monthly. I wish for this to be a continued gathering of minds to support and collect donations for the homeless in Detroit.
Please join us at a newly updated venue for many of us just to relax, hear quality music, while doing something which lifts the spirits to many of those who are less fortunate than ourselves.
Detroit needs your help once again this year.
Donations will be given to D.R.M.M.
256 kps / 86:51 mins.
I finally have mike grants set on from TV BAR; his last performance before he serves our country in Afghanistan for over a year.
I hope some may enjoy some positive energy.
Let our thoughts and prayers be with him.